We observe national and local laws, principles for ethical
conduct and fair treatment of employees, our adherence to which is
subject to periodic compliance audits by our major clients. In
particular, we abide by the following code:
- We will not employ prison labour, forced
labour or child labour.
- We will not engage in corporal punishment,
mental or physical coercion, or verbal abuse.
are strongly committed to non-discrimination against race, gender,
marital status, nationality, religious belief or practice, sexual
preference, physical or intellectual impairment, amd political
- We respect employees freedom of association
and their right of collective bargaining.
- We are committed to providing employees with
a safe and healthy working environment and where required, living
- Our employment policy and employees rights
are made known to employees by way of public notices posted at work